Acorn is looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join a highly successful and respected organisation in the building product manufacturing industry to join their team in Linford. Our client is looking for hard working, driven individuals who can contribute towards there established team.
What will you be responsible for?
* Maximising efficient productivity whilst ensuring all preventative and reactive maintenance is carried out on time.
* Ensure operational and engineering-based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost.
* Control the operation of the planned Preventative Maintenance Programme
* Regularly review Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes and make adjustments where necessary
* Take responsibility and provide support to sub-contracting staff.
* Ensure all site regulations are followed
* Be responsible for organising Safety Permits, Method Statements and Risk Assessments in line with Health & Safety requirements.
Experience and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a manufacturing environment. You will also be / have knowledge of:
* Supervisory / Management experience
* 18th edition - Desirable
* PLC knowledge
* Good attitude
* Health & Safety knowledge
* IOSH or NEBOSH - Desirable
Package and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to extra discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Healthcare cashback scheme
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on 07767671293 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.