Media and Communications Graduate
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute graduate, highly presentable, with an eye for detail who is able to use their own initiative to get the best results.
The role will encompass all areas of media and communications as you work towards supporting the small team in providing first class international events/ exhibitions.
Key Skill, Attributes and Abilities
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
* Superb team player capable of creating an environment of camaraderie around them.
* Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
* Must be proficient with email applications, diary management, IT applications including Word and Excel and database management systems.
* Excellent analytical skills as well as a commercial vision & determination to make the event a world-class success
* Languages are a plus.
Employment Type - Permanent / Full-time
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30 additional hours as and when required
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.