Law firm with a long and illustrative history in providing the best legal service in the market are searching for a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout Devon, with well over 100 members of staff in the company. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor looking to make a mark on a growing department.
Ultimately, the successful Solicitor will be tasked in working on a high value and high-volume caseload, this is the chance to throw yourself into a busy and growing department and add some of the highest quality work to add to your portfolio, and a chance to work closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in Devon. You will be:
We are looking for:
- Advising on Wills, Trusts, and Probates.
- Planning inheritance tax.
- Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Salary & Benefits:
- Previous experience in Private Client law.
- Ideally some experience in Commercial Property.
- Demonstrable experience in providing good client service.
- Salary is very dependant on experience, could potentially be looking up to £45,000.
- Free parking.
- Private pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme at discretion of partners.
- 9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday.
- Birthday off as holiday.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.