Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Salary: 40.5k + bonus
Acorn is searching for searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to manage and build out an azure based platform for a leading property valuation organisation based in Reading.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be bridging the gap between systems administration and development, providing support to the organisations C# development team, while also managing existing windows servers and Azure based cloud services. In addition, to this you will take responsibility for the organisations live environment - implementing and configuring new CI pipelines using Atlassian tools (Bamboo / Octopus) to rapidly deploy software releases in a highly agile way.
* Development support using C#, Bash, PowerShell.
* Systems administration of Windows / Azure based systems.
* Management and configuration of a CI pipelines using Atlassian tools (Octopus / Bamboo).
* Scripting (C#, Bash, PowerShell)
* Windows Server systems administration.
* Experience working with Azure based storage solutions.
* Experience of Atlassian tools (in particular Bamboo and Octopus) as part of CI/CD.
* Application Security (including web hosting, firewalls and WAF).
* Up to 40.5k.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Discretionary bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.