Incredible opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a firm with huge ambitions. This firm has just completed a large rebranding and are now demonstrating their ambition to grow their Private Client team. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that prides itself in pushing its staff internally and assisting with their development.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Secretary will be joining a hugely successful Private Client team and will be tasked with high quality digital dictation, liaising with clients through telephone and face to face, booking meetings, and assisting with filing and office administration.
You will be:
* Audio typing and drafting letters using digital dictation.
* Various administrative office tasks.
* Opening files, and logging onto the case management system.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, or experience in a law firm with some administrative and secretarial experience behind them.
* Excellent IT skills and previous experience with digital dictation and case management systems.
* Ideally have experience in Private Client.
Salary & Benefits:
* £17,000 - £19,000 dependant on experience.
* 36.25 hours a week Monday - Friday.
* 28 days holiday + bank holiday with increments in length of service.
* Birthday day off.
* Employment benefits scheme.
* Sick pay and staff discount.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.