Acorn is currently searching for a Partnership and Hospitality Manager to join a F1 client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Managing the day to day relationships with important key partners.
- Delivering contractual rights in a professional manner.
- Ensuring all the KPIs set out by the partners are met.
- Ensuring that the partners are getting the maximum ROI and ROO from their investment.
- Delivering a VIP guest experience programme and manage the end to end hospitality
requirements of our partners.
- Managing the day to day relationships with selected key partners to ensure the
successful delivery of the contractual rights.
- Executing the day-to-day tasks, providing support when required.
- Communicating effectively with external agencies where necessary.
- Identifying new ways to drive value to existing relationships and improve the service.
- Creating a culture of collaboration and forward thinking.
- Working closely with the communications team where necessary and keep them informed on a
regular basis of any relevant details.
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with key internal and external
- Developing and managing relationships with suppliers and technical partners relevant to
the partners under your management.
- Providing flexible attendance and attitude to work, both in line with the requirements
of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.
- Ensuring all guests have an unforgettable hospitality experience, providing full support
pre, during and post-race.
- Liaising and working closely with members of the group and other depts to deliver a best
in class guest hospitality experience
- Working in a professional manner and be pro-active in promoting a positive image for the
department / team / partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English, an understanding of Italian would be beneficial but not essential.
- Extensive sponsorship and hospitality experience, ideally within F1 or other sports or
- Strong understanding of sponsorship best practice, brand marketing and client
- It is essential that the Partnership Account Manager comes from a background in managing
a portfolio of accounts and has an excellent record of client retention and customer
- Able to work in diverse work environment, you will need to be adaptable and will possess
a creative mindset when meeting customer need.
- Strong understanding of delivering a VIP guest experience programme, working with
hospitality managers and agencies.
- Highly organized, ability to scope all tasks thoroughly and plan efficiently with a
meticulous eye for detail.
- Full of initiative and innovation, a mindset to always exceed expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a naturally outgoing personality with a passion for
sport and the ability to communicate comfortably with a broad variety of people and
- Ability to work within a team, with external suppliers and colleagues and to understand
the cultural nuances of working with an international team.
- Willing to travel overseas extensively to races and partner locations.
- An enthusiastic personality with ambition to grow in the company. This position has an
excellent blue print for career progression.
In this dynamic environment, you'll be self-motivated, able to work to high levels of accuracy with attention to detail, work to tight deadlines and have excellent communication and organisational skills. Along with these responsibilities, you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to work and to go the extra mile when required.
The client offers a competitive package that will be based on experience.
If you think you have what it takes to join this innovative and fast paced F1 team apply today, or get in touch with Acorn Recruitment and ask for Ashley Pirret to discuss the role further
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.