Law firm with a long and illustrative history in supporting their local community with friendly and straightforward advice are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their Kingsbridge office. This is the chance to join a family friendly law firm looking to grow their conveyancing team due to organic growth. There is real progression and support in this firm giving the successful Legal Assistant the chance for a long and positive career.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Assistant will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in their conveyancing caseload, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a mixture of conveyancing matters. The successful Legal Assistant will be working closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry, giving them a chance to learn and grow in their career.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Helping with the exchange of contracts, completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.