Join this international Aerospace and Defence company as a Technical Data Manager. Based in their Filton office, you will be contracting for 8 months. Being a Technical Data Manager is a significant part of the Customer Support function. It is split into several groups with different responsibilities, some developing the methods and tools, others for developing the content of the manuals and supporting teams.Responsibilities:
- Building strong relations with suppliers in order to optimize their performance
- Putting in place the industrial planning with suppliers and ensure the follow up
- Ensuring the suppliers are delivering at the expected level in term of quality and delay
- Preparing the monthly/quarterly performance indicators for key suppliers
- Reporting the status of the relevant action/recovery plan
- Building strong relations with Tech Data Systems teams to recover their needs towards supplier data.
- Monitor Subcontractor work on dedicated perimeter
- Managing customer queries related to supplier data in service issues (investigating the issue, contacting the supplier to recover the necessary data and finally answer the customer)
- Experience of supplier management - excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder interaction, ability to build strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers. Be patient and understanding to what the customers need and help them to understand what is needed
- Procurement / Supply chain experience needed
- An additional language would be advantageous
- £23.03 PAYE / Up to £30 Ltd (Per hour)
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.