Are you a meticulous and detailed payroller looking for next step of your career?
If so, Acorn is interested to talk to you.
We're working with one of our fastest growing clients that have been acquiring and developing their business to service over 700 clients across the South West. With offices in Burnham-on-sea, Weston-Super-Mare and Yeovil to choose from this opportunity offers a great chance to obtain the personal development & flexibility you need.
What you'll be doing as a Payroll Administrator:
* Servicing your own portfolio of clients ensuring that they receive an excellent and accurate service
* Process a variety of different payrolls from a wide range of industries
* Process payroll for internal staff across the group
* Provide excellent care and ensure you're ready to give advice in regards to payroll queries including employment law and employee benefits
* Process starters and leavers as required
* Process salary sacrifice and statutory deductions
* Maintain correct procedures and ensure that all details are compliant with employee regulations
* Process pension deductions on behalf of clients
This payroll opportunity provides the chance to work for a well-known employer that has won various awards for both providing an excellent service but also as a fantastic employer.
There will be various benefits as seen below for the successful payroll administrator
* A competitive salary with six monthly / annual reviews
* Flexible working hours and possible working from home schemes available
* Generous bonus schemes available
* Life insurance cover
* Fully funded training / study support for you to pursue your CPD
* Private Medical insurance
* Other flexible benefits for you to choose from!
Our client is happy to consider candidates around Burnham-on-sea, Weston-Super-Mare and Yeovil areas
If you have a couple of years' experience processing various forms of payroll then we'd like to hear from you.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.