Electrical, Maintenance, Engineer, Technician, ManufacturingJob Title:
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Location:
DeesideAcorn have a fantastic opportunity available for a right candidate to join one of the country's leading building product manufacturing company as a Production Engineer. The opportunity gives you the chance to join a highly respected company who are looking to add a highly driven individual to their team at their site in Deeside. The main role of the job is to repair and maintain a variety of Sheet Metal Working machine tools.Responsibilities Include:
- To ensure the works plant and equipment is maintained to the required standard to maximise availability
· To maintain and repair all production machines in line with production priority
· To perform other tasks to maintain the fabric of the building, fixtures and fittings, support equipment and install such things as barriers and racking as required.
· Shut down equipment deemed to be in an unsafe condition, repairs so safety issues are given priority.
· Promote an environment of continuous improvement.Essential Experience Required:
- Previous work in a manufacturing / production environment
· Ability to make timely decisions under pressure
· Excellent problem solving with attention to detail and thought process techniquesOptional
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
or call 07767671293
and speak to Jack Cunningham
for a confidential chat.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.