At the forefront of IoT & Digital Transformation, our utilities client are changing the way you manage, control and pay for your household supply. A recent purchase and greenfield investment on Software AG webMethods require the technology team to hire a Senior Software AG webMethods Developer / Consultant to be based in Madrid (English speaking team).
The role will require the candidate to work closely with the Integration product manager who will design business processes in ARIS and assign the development in webMethods.
A development background is essential within this role, it is expected that this role takes on a more lead position as the contact workforce grows - initially you will be heavily involved on the Webmethods development, planning, architecture and configuration… being a hands on role within a new project it is important you are highly skilled and experienced on Webmethods to cover a range of deliverables, the Webmethods contractor we are seeking should have;
* Software AG webMethods implementation and development project experience
* Development skills on Software AG webMethods Integration platform in Business Process development and flow services development.
* The ability to import business processes modelled in ARIS and implement them in webMethods with required customisation.
* Strong support skills in webMethods mainly on business process monitoring and optimization
* In-depth understanding of webMethods Integration Server and MWS from BPM orchestration and monitoring perspective
* Expert level English language skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Pavan Arora at Acorn Recruitment
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.