Board & Legal Secretary
Up to £25,000
We are looking for a Board & Legal Secretary to join our client's Property and Planning Law department. In this role, you will be able to provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Group Legal Team and working as a support to the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Organising meetings, co-ordinating attendance, venue and catering arrangements, ensuring meeting documentation available in advance and taking notes / minutes as required.
- Monitoring telephone calls, handling callers professionally, efficiently and politely and ensuring a quick and effective response from appropriate staff and departments.
- Plan diaries to ensure sufficient time for preparation ahead of meetings, prioritising and arranging deputies where necessary,
- Organising and keeping an accurate filing system.
- Ensure relevant papers are ready ahead of meetings, planning ahead as required, particularly in the event of travel.
- Providing support to Group General Counsel and Company Secretary,
The Perfect Board & Legal Secretary
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including Maths and English).
- Previous secretarial / PA work in a busy office.
- Reporting directly to a Senior Executive.
- Excellent computing skills using Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking ability.
- A private pension
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare vouchers and many many more!
APPLY NOW! Or, contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714 or email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.