Acorn Recruitment is actively recruiting for experienced Multi-Skilled Engineers for a Manufacturing client in Peterborough.
The client is continuing their growth throughout the UK and has recently opened new premises in Peterborough due to demand and success.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Production team to ensure that machine down time is kept to a minimum and that all maintenance plans are conducted in advance to avoid disruption to production.
* Electrically fault finding on singe and three phase systems, servomotors and AC motors,
sensors and other various control systems as well as some electrical installation,
* Mechanically managing and maintaining drive train systems, rollers, gears boxes, shafts,
pneumatic systems and some hydraulic systems.
* Dismantling machine assemblies down to component level and rebuilding correctly.
* Ensuring that spare parts, materials and equipment are readily available in the event of
a breakdown, troubleshoot and rectify reasons for machinery speed loses and breakdowns,
as well as both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance.
* Demonstrable maintenance experience and ideally be time served.
* A degree or NVQ qualification in an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* 17th Edition qualified preferred.
Please note this role is offered on both a 2 shift rotation basis.
2 shifts pattern:
Mon to Fri 6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00-10.00pm
Salary is highly competitive with overtime available.
To apply, please send your CV to Rachel Sheehy, Acorn Recruitment TODAY.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.