Incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to join a hugely influential, and award-winning firm with offices all across Wales. This is a chance to join as a Legal Assistant and to join a booming commercial team, if you're a legal assistant who is looking to join a firm that can work with you to help you develop and grow in your legal career, then this is the ideal opportunity.
Ultimately, the successful legal assistant will be assisting the team in a wide variety of ways, including the assistance of drafting commercial contracts and transactions, and assisting with employment and HR services. You will be:
We are looking for:
- Liaising with high value clientele face to face, on the telephone, and written means.
- Assisting the team's solicitors in managing their caseload.
- Completing various public searches.
- Law LLB graduate or recognised equivalent.
- Previous experience in and administrative post.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to work effectively to a deadline.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.