Due to recent growth, an established Agricultural and Groundcare and Construction dealership are on the lookout for great people!
We are now looking for an experienced Groundcare Technician to expand the team and bring fresh ideas to the Company!
Main Duties include:
* Servicing and repair of a range of Groundcare machinery and equipment
* Completion of work-related administration
* Performing diagnostics and repairs both within the workshop and on site
* Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDI) on new and used equipment
* Assisting in the organisation of the workshop, ensuring a safe and tidy work environment
* Experience in hydraulics, electronics and mechanics is essential
* Strong diagnostic skills, working with specialist industry equipment and tools
* Excellent communication and a good level of computer and literacy skills
* Confidence in dealing with customers and the ability to upsell products and services
* A drive to succeed with an innovative mind, bringing fresh ideas to the Company
If you're an experienced Groundcare Technician looking for the potential to progress, or you feel you have the right transferable skills to fulfil this role apply today!
Alternatively you can contact Asta on 01392 421100 or email email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.