Office 365, Yammer, Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Powershell, Windows Server, VMWare, Active Directory, UnixJob Title:
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Office 365 EngineerSalary:
£33,000 - £39,600Location:
Acorn have a role for an Infrastructure Engineer (Office 365) to join a cloud services team for a leading educational establishment based in Cardiff.
You will be part of an established team of engineers situated only a couple of minutes' walk city centre. You will be responsible for supporting the organisations cloud-hosted email and collaborative toolset (Currently Microsoft Office 365), and associated desktop and mobile clients.
You will be expected to have experience of administering a large Office 365 environment, including Exchange Online (Mail, Contacts & Calendaring), Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer, or alternatively, comparable experience with Exchange & SharePoint on-premise. You should also have experience supporting Office desktop & mobile applications for Windows, Apple OS, Android & iOS in a large and diverse organisation and be able to utilise PowerShell for system administration and reporting. You will be working in a predominantly windows-based environment although there will be some exposure to Linux.Responsibilities Include:
- 365 administration and account management across the full user lifecycle.
· Management of email services and proactive monitoring and resolution of security relate incidents.
· The development of infrastructure designs and specifications, including the documentation of architectures.
- The role may also involve leadership of staff supporting technical and functional solutions and/or services in the area of O365.
· 37 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Flexible hours with potential WFH
· 35-hour work week
· Season ticket loan
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Lewis at Acorn IT. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.