Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a professional environmental consultancy specialising in electrical / electronic recycling as well as secure solutions for IT asset management and recovery. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their expanding team, pushing a real focus on building up the brand and building up the client base. This is a field based role whereby you have an opportunity to really make the role your own, there are no limits in terms of the industry you can target and fairly broad range in terms of the locations you can cover including the whole of Wales (South, East, West and North) and further afield in England covering the South West area.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for being the interface to clients - new and existing, within the UK. Responsibilities to include: -
* You will market the business accordingly - As an ICT Refurbishment and Reuse, and e-waste recycling specialist within the ICT and WEEE sectors. I
* Increase the market share by advertising the company's capabilities.
* Develop strategic business partnerships within the Corporate, Educational, Local Authority, SME and Charity sectors, through effective sales and marketing strategies.
* Continue to build relationships with the existing client base as to secure on-going business volumes with the view to promote growth.
* Identify other key business sectors / products to increase company diversity.
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Working within the environmental - WEEE, or ICT sectors.
* Have an understanding of the electronic tender process.
* Must be able to work on their own initiative and be forward thinking.
* Professional of appearance and approach
* Personal integrity
* Able communicator with an open attitude and approach to work in a fast-changing environment
* Enthusiastic and determined to succeed within and evolving team.
* Paying a basic salary of up to £25,000 DOE.
* Quarterly bonus scheme.
* Monday to Friday working hours.
* Field based role (1 working day in the office a week).
* Company car allowance
* 28 days annual leave
* Pension plan
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.