Competitive Salary DOE
Are you looking for your next step in the world of Marketing?
Do you want the opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand?
If so we want to hear from you!
Acorn Recruitment is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing business in Yeovil. The role involves assisting with digital marketing, advertising, public relations, exhibitions and events, market research and launching new products.
Main duties will include:
* Managing long-term relationships with press contacts, organising product reviews and
* Working with the design team to develop adverts.
* Monitoring industry and consumer blog sites and forums.
* Assisting with the production of catalogs, mailshots and website updates.
* Creating good relationships & maintaining contact with any brand ambassadors/sponsorships.
* Managing internal planning of trade shows and exhibitions and attend where necessary.
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
* Previous experience in a marketing / business related role.
* A BA in Marketing or Business associated subjects.
* Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
* Experience and proficiency marketing on in social media platforms.
If you feel your experience would suit this role and you'd like to find out more information, please contact Acorn Recruitment in Yeovil and speak to Lucy for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.