An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Cashier to join a team in Gloucester.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director on a day-to-day basis, the succesful applicant will be responsible for the daily transactional accounts function in the business.
The Legal Cashier, you will also help to ensure the client maintains strict adherence to the Solicitors Accounts Rules ("SARS").
There is a small amount of purchase ledger included in the role.
- GCSEs in English and Maths, Grade A-C.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Finance/Accounts role.
- Demonstrable, basic understanding of payments and receipts, debits and credits.
- Previous legal finance experience desirable but not essential.
Personal aptitude and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to learn.
- Strong team player.
- Good time management.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
- Positive and committed.
- Circa £20,000 gross per annum, depending on experience.
- Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm (1 hour for lunch).
- 24 days annual leave plus usual bank holidays.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Employee recognition schemes.
- Regular staff social events throughout the year.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.