Acorn is currently supporting a large OEM, based in Germany. They have many opportunities, its a great time to join this car giant.
* Execute concept- and material developments for design studies and production projects to create constantly increasing premium quality
* Develop the CT team´s projects with VRED and other programs
* Document and present project and development results
* Keep positive and efficient communication within the global design teams, the suppliers and the plants
* Research new material trends and supplier´s manufacturing methods in Europe and in other areas of the business
* Support the marketing department and agencies for PR activities
* Degree in Design or similar and min. 5 years of work experience in automotive Colour & Trim Design
* Thorough understanding of the car design process based on experience in full size model development and production
* Good knowledge of MS Office package, Photoshop, VRED and others
* Understanding of colour trends combined with a great attention to detail
* Passion for the development of colour concepts with the ambition for the development of materials
* Team player with strong communication and presentation skills in German & English language
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.