An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Supply Officer for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in the management of the material flows to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time. You will also monitor the quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventive actions.
- Checking the execution of the order.
- Ensuring daily monitoring of the Supplier delivery.
- Obtaining & maintaining Data related to the PO into the ERP system.
- Working with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment.
- Acting as a focal point towards the supplier for operational activities.
- Actively monitoring control of suppliers
- Managing supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as
- Managing performance reviews with the Suppliers based on Vendor Review Boards outputs,
support working towards team OQOT KPIs.
- Ensuring compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from Suppliers, on a
day to day basis.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Proven purchasing/buying competency.
- MRP/ SAP, forecasts and exceptions.
- £19 an hour LTD.
- On-site parking.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.