Acorn is currently searching for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join a client that is a a market leader in its field.
The ideal candidate will have a background in independent Financial Services or Mortgage Broking. The applicant must be CEMAP qualified and hold competent advisory status or equivalent.
This company has existing relationships with introducers which will provide you with a very strong pipeline of opportunities. You will be expected to be proactive in developing these and other relationships.
This is an ambitious company that is expanding and as a result, there are genuine career opportunities for candidates that want to progress.
If successful, you will be responsible for reviewing the mortgage and protection requirements across a wide range of clients. Providing research of the market and identifying suitable products.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven sales track record of speaking with decision makers, generating leads and closing
- Passionate about mortgages and finance.
- Outbound business to business sales experience.
- Drive and determination to build sales career and reach potential.
- Organised and excellent communication skills.
- The want & will to learn and try new things in order to succeed.
- Paying a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE OTE £50,000.
- Monday to Friday working hours (9am - 5:30 pm).
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- In April will be moving to a city centre location in Newport City Centre.
Please note that there is a self-employed and permanent employed vacancy available.
Apply today if you feel you skills and experience can fulfill this role, or get in touch with Lauren Keen, Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.