Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a progressive and family friendly firm in their Cullompton office.
This is the chance to join a forward-thinking firm with multiple offices all across Devon, this is a great opportunity for someone to join a firm that has successfully been giving legal advice for over 100 years and that has a mission statement to not just be good, but to be an exceptional firm.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Secretary will be working within a busy conveyancing department and will be supporting the fee earners in the team by managing client files, liaising with the clients, and helping with the daily administration. Ideally in order to be successful you will need to be computer literate, with excellent client care skills.
You will be:
* Supporting the fee earners in an administrative capacity.
* Liaising with clients through telephone and email.
* High quality digital dictation and audio typing.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience of working in the legal profession.
* Excellent Microsoft Word experience.
* Strong experience audio typing and with digital dictation.
* Dependant on experience, looking at somewhere between £16,000 - £18,500
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.