An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a firm that is consistently seen as one of the best firms in Devon.
This client is a family team that is ranked as the best solicitors for divorce, family law, and children law in the region. This is the chance to join a modern and progressive firm that is based in the heart of Exeter, and a firm that take a compassionate and friendly approach when assisting their clients in a difficult time.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Secretary will be working closely with the fee earners in the team, primarily dealing with family matters. This position would suit someone with top class organisational skills, and someone who can remain calm under pressure.
You will be:
* Completing high quality digital dictation and audio typing.
* Responsible for the diary management of the partners in the team.
* Dealing with routine telephone enquiries as well as general secretarial duties.
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience of working in the legal profession.
* Excellent Microsoft Word experience.
* Strong experience audio typing and with digital dictation.
Salary & Benefits:
* £17,000 - £19,000.
* 25 days holiday per year.
* Life assurance.
* Private medical insurance scheme.
* Employee share ownership scheme.
If you feel your skills and experience can fulfill this role, apply today, or get in touch with Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.