Join the Property team of a top 40 law firm in the heart of Exeter!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified solicitor to work alongside an esteemed Partner in the Property team of an international law firm.
Are you interested in…
- Working on a wide spectrum of property projects?
- Working closely with a reputable Partner and gaining invaluable legal knowledge and
- Building your own legal profile and that of the firm in the South West?
- Managing and assisting on both residential and commercial files.
- Engaging and assisting with large regeneration projects.
- Negotiating sales or acquisitions alongside other solicitors within the legal team.
- An NQ solicitor with property experience gained during a training contract.
- An excellent academic record with a "can do" attitude.
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files.
- Negotiable salary, due to be reassessed but currently between £42,500- £47,000.
- Being a part of an International firm with offices in the South West, Middle East and Far.
- Highly competitive and generous benefits package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and are interested in hearing more about the opportunity then please get in touch with Emily Janes at Acorn Legal.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.