Would you like to work for a well-established, prestigious and award winning Blue Chip company?
Acorn Recruitment is currently looking for a Production Operative to join a well-established, prestigious and award winning Blue Chip company.
As a Production Operative you will be:
- Working in a well-established prestigious award winning company, using processes,
equipment and presses to assemble and glue a variety of components together.
- Lifting and moving of heavy press plates.
Industry experience is not required as full, award winning training will be given to the successful applicant.
- Tuesday to Friday 18:00 to 06:00 (Initial training on day shift).
- Monday to Thursday 18:00 to 06:00 (Initial training on day shift).
- Flexibility of hours and shifts will be required. Shifts are fixed hours and are not
continental or rotational.
- Starting, £340.40 per week which will rise to £360.80 after 3 month probation.
- Night Shift allowance £60 and 6 hours overtime at time plus one third.
- Wage after probation + Shift allowance + Overtime = £495 per week
This company offers performance related pay scales, 28 days holiday including bank and statutory holidays, bonuses, contributory pension scheme and service recognition benefits.
*Working accurately with attention to detail.
*Good eye/hand co-ordination.
*Competent basic computer skills.
*Ability to lift and move heavy items.
*Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for effective
If this sounds like something you are interested in or you would like more information, please call Judyta on 01884 242 255 for a completely confidential chat!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.