Job Title: PMO Analyst.
Acorn is searching for an experienced PMO Analyst to join a leading Data Management organisation based in Exeter.
As PMO Analyst, you will be part of a growing team working to provide external clients and internal teams with a superior PMO offering. Customer service and client satisfaction are of paramount importance to the organisation as such the PMO will need to respond quickly and effectively to client demands.
- Developing Template standards and processes ensure data is appropriately protected in
line with Departmental policy, then encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use
of those standards and processes.
- Managing and acting upon PMO requests from clients.
- Updating of project logs and governance documentation to ensure that all changes to
documents under configuration control are documented and controlled.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience using MS project suite particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Project Planning skills.
- Previous experience working within a PMO role.
Desired, but not essential:
- Prince2 experience / certification.
- Up to 28k.
- Discretionary company bonus scheme.
- Flexi Working scheme.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.