Location: Blandford Forum
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a leading legal practice which has a huge presence across Dorset. You'll get to work in one of their key offices in an environment which welcomes all.
The client is not only looking for someone who can come in and complete the tasks in front of them, but someone that can also work using their own initiative to ensure the workflow of their department runs smoothly. This will require someone who can act proactively and can engage with their work & colleagues effectively.
- Actively checking & processing client bills whilst dealing with clients directly.
- Ensuring that all transactions & completion statements are completed daily.
- Ensuring that all procedures for petty cash are in place across multiple offices.
- Completing daily banking and production of cheques.
- When needed, covering for posting invoices & payment of suppliers.
*Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
- Established expertise & experience in legal accounts.
- Great IT ability & good knowledge of legal accounting regulations.
- Obtained or working towards accounting qualification.
- Professional & well organised.
If you believe your skill set & experience is capable of this role please submit an up to date CV and we'll be in touch.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.