Planned Maintenance Operator
Acorn is searching for a Planned Maintenance Operator to join a client in Plymouth.
The successful applicant will join the Waster Water Services Catchment Team to operate and maintain the Waste Water Treatment and Sewerage Pump Stations asset to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and improve reliability of asset performance.
Main Responsibilities of a Planned Maintenance Operator:
- Undertaking Condition Based Monitoring and subsequent lubrication.
- Undertaking Lifting Equipment, Electrical and LEV inspections.
- Carrying out calibration of equipment in order to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Maintaining electrical equipment in a challenging operational environment.
- Checking belt wear on blowers, change if required.
The perfect Planned Maintenance Operator will have the following attributes:
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) Science, English and Maths.
- Experience of operating and maintaining machinery and complex processes.
- Experience of technical maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Driven and motivated to achieving objectives.
In return for your hard work, you will receive the following:
- Private Pension.
- Share save scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Sick Pay, plus much much more!
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact Cory Elliott at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.