Acorn is recruiting on behalf of a client that is searching for a Paralegal to join its booming Property team of 8 people.
This is a fantastic chance to join a firm that can offer a competitive salary and access to high quality work to add to your portfolio.
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive firm who are renowned for pushing their Paralegals towards training contracts, or CILEx.
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and
handling SDLT forms.
The ideal candidate:
* A minimum of 6 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.