Acorn is searching for a Drystone Section Leader to join a highly successful and respected organisation in the building product manufacturing industry in Cornelly, South Wales.
The client is looking for hard working, driven individuals who can contribute towards its established team.
What will you be responsible for?
- Day-to-day operation of the quarry.
- Processing plants including sinter.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Aggregate production.
- Washing and stockyards maintaining an understanding of all other site processes
- Day-to-day operations of the production process at Cornelly.
- Your main duties will include leading the sites processing team, ensuring that SHE
requirements & production targets are met whilst driving and instilling a culture of
Required experience and knowledge:
- Applicant must hold, or be working towards a NVQ Level 4 in Health, Safety and
Environmental management in
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Possess practical problem-solving skills.
- Have a clear knowledge on Health and Safety Regulations.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Company car.
- Access to discounts with retailers, holidays etc.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday.
- Training & Development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly, or get in touch with Jack Cunningham at Acorn Recruitment to discuss further.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.