SENIOR ENGINEER FOR STEERING SYSTEM
* Subjective and objective evaluation of steering feel for vehicles.
* Development of functions and parameter tuning of steering systems.
* Benchmarking and target definition for steering components and steering system
* Identification and testing of latest technology trends.
* Updating of test procedures and assessment schemes.
* Scouting and implementation of latest system development tools.
* Reporting and documentation of test results in English language.
* Collaboration with our R&D Centre and suppliers, Engineering Companies and Universities.
* Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar.
* Several years of experience in functional integration / application and testing of
steering systems for High Performance Vehicle, Sports or Race cars at OEM, Tier 1 or
* Expert knowledge of steering systems and development tools.
* Knowledge in measurement instrumentation, vehicle diagnostic system and test equipment
(e.g. INCA, Canape).
* Good vehicle evaluation skills and experience on driving and evaluating on the limit.
* Good team worker with ability to negotiate technical solutions with opposing targets.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude.
* Good command of English language.
* Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.).
* Willingness to travel.
* Willingness to work in an international environment.
* Cross cultural competencies.
If you feel your skills and experience can fulfill this role apply today, or get in touch with Acorn Recruitment and ask for Ashley Pirret for a confidential chat about the role.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.