Acorn Recruitment Finance is searching for a Data Protection Manager to join a large organisation in Cardiff city centre.
This opportunity will be a 14-month FTC with a salary up to £45,000.
Working with business heads across the organisation and externally, this role will be key to ensuring compliance within the business by introducing risk mitigating procedures and policies.
What the role will involve:
- Ensuring that risk management procedures are established across the organisation.
- Implementing all GDPR policies to ensure clients are compliant.
- Acting as the expert within the organisation when any issues surrounding data
protection are highlighted.
- Providing GDPR support for various projects and systems that are being implemented.
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptional knowledge of data protection laws.
- Background governing such policies in either an IT, Security, Legal or
- Ideally a Qualified EU GDPR Practitioner.
- Experienced in a large data driven organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management to be able to engage with business heads across
Apply today if you are interested in the role or get in touch with Luke Robert at Acorn Recruitment Finance.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.