An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a booming and progressive Conveyancing Team in Devizes. This is the chance to join a forward-thinking residential team.
This is a supportive firm that has strong values, an open-door policy and a friendly, accessible management team. The firm will also offer career progression and assist you in your career development.
The successful Legal Secretary will be working within a busy conveyancing department and will be supporting the fee earners in the team by managing client files, liaising with the clients, and helping with the daily administration. Ideally in order to be successful you will need to be computer literate, with excellent client care skills.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the fee earners in an administrative capacity.
- Liaising with clients through telephone and email.
- High quality digital dictation and audio typing.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience working in the legal profession.
- Excellent Microsoft Word experience.
- Strong experience audio typing and with digital dictation.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call Acorn Recruitment and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.