Do you have experience as a Mechanical Fitter or a Multi-skilled Engineer?
Are you passionate about technology that changes industries and advances our world?
Are you looking for a company who offer a truly outstanding benefits package?
Look no further! This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Acorn Recruitment is searching for an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer to join a client in the Exeter area.
Duties of Maintenance Engineer will include:
* Minimising equipment downtime by trouble shooting breakdowns and
* Maintaining site wide equipment services and infrastructure.
* Undertaking fault-finding and modification of plant and equipment.
* Identifying and supporting improvements to increase reliability of equipment, reduce
reoccurring faults and operational costs.
* Performing electrical or / and mechanical work (depending on skill) and fabrication and
welding as required.
* Operating mobile elevated work platforms and mobile equipment needed to carry out
maintenance and installation activities.
Qualifications and experience required:
* Qualified to a minimum of City and Guilds or equivalent, or time served apprenticeship.
* Essential skills and experience include mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
* Fabrication and welding skills are an advantage.
* Multi-skilled qualified and experienced highly desirable in two of the following
skillsets: Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation.
* Experience in vacuum technology highly advantageous.
* Competent in reading mechanical diagrams and fault-finding control panels,
electrical an advantage.
* Ability to pass medical, which includes assessments for working at height and in
* IPAF desirable, however not essential
* Counterbalance forklift licence desirable although not essential as full training can
* Performance Bonus Scheme (typically 5% - 10% of basic annual salary).
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Life Assurance with AVIVA.
* Defined contribution pension plan.
* Pension salary sacrifice scheme.
* Sick pay plan.
* Health cash plan.
* Excellent attendance draw (possible winnings up to £1000 per annum).
* "Out of the box" ideas rewards (breakfast and cash/vouchers to be won).
* Free parking.
* Discount in gym membership.
* Annual health check.
* Regular health initiatives including flu vaccinations and Glucose and
* Sports and Social Club for just 50 pence per week.
* Cycle scheme.
* On-site canteen.
* Employee well-being scheme.
* Employee feedback scheme - 'Global Voices'.
* Recruitment Referral programme.
For more information contact Asta at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.