Law firm in Caerphilly are keen to add to their growing conveyancing team. This is a chance to join a friendly and intimate conveyancing team that promote a strong work/life balance. This is an opportunity to join a firm with offices all across the South of Wales and that have consistently been involved in the Welsh community.
The successful Conveyancer will be tasked with running their own caseload to a high level, and to work closely with the Conveyancers in the team dealing with a range of high value property transactions. This is the chance to join a highly successful team and a chance to work with a driven and highly successful team.
You will be:
* Independently running your own caseload with a mixture of residential sale and purchase files.
* Working with a team of conveyancers efficiently ensuring a streamline of effective work.
* Assisting with some of the marketing in the team.
We are looking for:
* Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years PQE in Conveyancing.
* Good IT skills, previous experience with case management systems.
* Excellent organisation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary is very much dependant on the experience of the Conveyancer, however it is highly competitive in the market.
* 4% pension scheme.
* Private medical cover.
* Death in service benefits.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Good work life balance.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Exeter.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.