£20,728 progressing to £27,122
Our client are looking for a someone to carry out reactive and planned work as scheduled to deliver the day to day operation and maintenance of the Waster Water Treatment works ans Sewage Pumping Stations.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Operate Waster Water Treatment Works to ensure site processes are running effectively and range of WWTW across the area.
- Respond effectively to site conditions and monitoring information that ensure the compliance is maintained and the environment is protected.
- Carry out first line maintenance on instruments & mechanical equipment.
- Carry our on site monitoring to ensure effective site operation and that compliance requirements are maintained.
- Liaison with Area Manager, Energy Maintenance and other members of the team to ensure site operation and asset maintenance is optimized.
- To deal effectively with customer queries when directly approached and pass information up the management line where apropriate.
The Ideal Catchment Operator
- Experience of working in a tam and an understanding of the importance of teamwork.
- Previous experience of operating and maintaining complex processes and working with modern technology.
- Previous experience of working with computers and software packages.
- Able to work to a high standard, with a focus on quality of work carried out to enable compliance with our regulated consents.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively on a daily basis.
- A full UK driving license.
In Return for your hard work as a Catchment Operator
- A private pension.
- The option to 'op in' to a Share save scheme.
- A progression scheme, salary incremented to £27,122.
- 25 days holiday a year.
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.