Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within the manufacturing industry who is looking for a dynamic Sales Estimator to join their expanding team. The key focus of the role is to effectively manage customer enquiries and quotation requests, to maximise the conversion of all quotations to orders, ensure the sales pipeline is accurately updated and to provide support to the external sales team.
* Manage, on a daily basis, the satisfaction of customer enquiries, provide accurate quotations and initial product offer and appropriate advice on the correct specification and advice in line with the company standard product offer and quotation process flow document.
* Provide product guidance to customers and/or stakeholders in the specification chain to promote the appropriate use and application of the products working with the technical team when required.
* Ensure the requisite information is available as part of the enquiry validation process to enable the enquiry to be processed through to quotation.
* Ensure correct use and application of the pricing guidelines for all products adhering to pricing rules applied to maintain product contribution levels and percentage margins where required
* Ensure that the completed quotation has all required information to allow Order Management to effectively convert the quotation to a sales order
* Follow up quotations for a three-month view directly with customer and converted where appropriate to A rates in conjunction with the internal and external sales teams
* Follow up A rated quotations to conclusion to pre-booking/order processing stage
* Provide effective support to the external sales team, maintaining a constant relationship with external sales partners
* Adhere at all times to the pre-booking and order management hand over guidelines and process
* Carry out general administrative duties to include filing, answering calls as required
* Computer literate
* Good telephone manner and customer service skills
* Strong numerical skills
* Ability to time manage
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Worked within a sales environment
* Understanding of profit and costs
* Knowledge of the construction industry
* Previously worked within manufacturing
* Understand sales process budget/pipeline requirements of a business
* Maintain quotation response times of 24hours for standard quotations and 48 hours for non-standard product response
* Compliance with quotation follow-up timescales
* Conversion of quotations through to order
* Product margin compliance as per guidelines
* Compliance of usage on SAP systems
· Paying a basic salary of up to £20,000.
· Monday to Friday working hours (8:30 am - 5 pm).
· Free parking on site.
· Excellent working environment.
· 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.