As the HR Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for providing HR support to our HR team, managers and associates globally. You may also lead, manage, and contribute to a wide range of global HR projects. The goal of this role is to ensure an excellent experience for all employees.
What you will do?
The incumbent will cultivate a positive environment while expertly focusing on the ownership, execution, and management of our people needs related to; general HR support, reporting, employee engagement, and admin support.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Identifying business issues, recommend and develop enhancements to HR technology combined with processes that reduce the cost of HR systems and services, while improving the customer / user experience.
* Enforcing data integrity protocols and documentation to support the highest standards of audit compliance, risk mitigation, data privacy and SOX controls.
* Contributing to the success of the Regional HR Services organisation in the achievement of strategic and operational goals.
* Maintaining local and global HR data and workflow administration in HR information systems
* Creation and maintenance of process documentation, including standard operating procedures
* Representing Regional HR Services within local and global project teams and work groups.
* Ensuring compliance with local laws and internal policies.
Skills we are looking for;
* Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with strong customer focus
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
* Ability to work in tight and continuous timescales managed by Service Level Agreements and Customer requirements.
* 2-3 years in a shared services environment, preferably HR.
* Prior experience with HR SaaS systems such as Success Factors and / or Workday.
* Self-motivated, able to work independently.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, displays critical thinking while taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail.
* Works in a fast-paced environment, with guidance only in the most complex situations.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills, balancing competing priorities whilst maintaining scheduled deliverables.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; additional languages preferred
In an ideal world, you will have:
* Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to collaborate and be a team player with high standards and ethics.
* An allergic reaction to doing the same thing twice expecting different results.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.