Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Configuration Manager to join an international aerospace and defence company in Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will be on an initial 6 month contract that is likely to be extended.
Candidates must have worked in a secure environment, ideally MOD, in the last 12 months.
- Managing all project data under configuration control.
- Ensuring all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Managements
systems and contractual requirements.
- Providing support to project teams with regard to configuration queries and tools.
- Maintaining project produce trees and assembly trees.
- Maintaining all CI's for the life cycle of the products.
- Producing and maintaining CADM CI Listing matrix.
- Management of the Payload, Repeater and Equipment level documentation.
- Internal Data pack creation and release.
- Register external Data packs and test data.
- Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required.
- Document change control.
- Building and issuing project EIDP(s).
- Process improvement.
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of tools such as Windchill or databases.
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful environment.
- Ability to manage high number of data and several projects at the same time.
- Ability to face challenging deadlines and demanding customers.
- Good organisation skills are mandatory.
- Experience in configuration management is mandatory.
- Experience in document change control is mandatory.
- Previous experience of process improvement, new process introduction required
- SC clearance required.
Apply today if you think your skills and experience can fulfil this role, or feel free to get in touch with Liam Hancock at Acorn Recruitment to discuss the role further.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.