Quality Evaluation Analyst - Exeter
Are you fluent in any of the following languages?
Acorn Recruitment is searching for a bilingual Quality Evaluation Analyst to join a world leading, multicultural organisation in Exeter.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The salary for this position is £18,122.20, increasing to £18,666.00 after successful completion of 6 month service.
Working in the modern Exeter office, the successful candidate will be required to analyse the content of customer interactions in the required language.
The successful candidate will be accurate with good attention to detail, this position would suit somebody who enjoys an analytic position.
Points to note:
- You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
- Candidates must have no holiday booked for the first 5-6 weeks due to training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Listening and evaluating calls or written communication between clients
- Providing feedback to clients and give a high level of Customer Service.
- Inputting feedback and data onto custom software.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting other teams as and when required.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills including word processing, databases, email and spreadsheets
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines whilst working effectively.
- Flexible approach to work.
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent in English / languages and mathematics.
If this sounds like something you are interested in or you would like more information, please call Judyta at Acorn Recruitment for a completely confidential chat!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.