An opportunity has arisen to join an international aerospace and defence company as a Landing Gear Project Engineer in Filton.
The successful candidate will be on an initial 12 month contract which is likely to be extended.
The role holder will be responsible for planning, coordinating and documenting landing gear project work.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining a plan for delivery of the projects, to include work breakdown,
identification of participants, scheduling of meetings / workshops.
· Executing the plan to include organising and conducting meetings / workshops.
· Identifying promising opportunities to meet the projects objectives, with assessment
· Creating proposals for further landing gear work, with justification and implications
· Document the content and results of the work, to include acceptance by the LG (Landing
Gear) Principal Engineer.
· Liaising with the LG Principal Engineer during the project to maintain alignment.
· Engaging stakeholders and specialists as necessary to ensure robust project outcomes.
· Additional the role holder will provide project planning support to the Anticipate,
Avoid, Act project for Aircraft on Ground (AOG) improvements.
· Excellent communication skill in English language, verbal and written.
· Organise and conduct meetings constructively and efficiently.
· Ability to assimilate technical information and draw conclusions with justification,
author reports and present information clearly and coherently.
· Familiar with use of Microsoft Office tools.
· Experience of project planning.
· Experience of aerospace engineering environment.
· Knowledge of technical product development process.
· Designing structure and / or equipment.
· Knowledge of system engineering.
· Knowledge of software development.
· £35 an hour.
· 12 month contract.
· On-site parking.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn Recruitment, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.