Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist
PartsComm - Nottingham
We are recruiting for an Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist based in Nottingham.
Hours of Work:8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. 42.5 hours per week
Additional Benefits:Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards
Overall Job Role
Building the PartsComm's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
* Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
* Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
* Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI's.
* Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
* Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
* Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
* Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
* Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
* Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
* Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
* Generating sales across a large product portfolio to pre-determined targets.
* Developing quotes and proposals.
* Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
* Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
* Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
* Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
* Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
* An understanding of the commercial parts business
* Experience of working for a commercial factor
* Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present
* Good interpersonal and presentation skills
* Strong communication and IT fluency
* The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent time management and organisation
Education and Experience
* As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience
* 2 years' plus in b2b sales experience is essential
* Excellent team player and good communicator
* Desire to work in a target driven environment
* Face-to-face sales experience
* To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in selling and developing business within a commercial vehicle parts environment.
If you feel your a good fit for the role please contact John Readdie at acorn recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.