Law firm with a long and illustrative history in providing the best legal service in the market are searching for a Paralegal to join their growing litigation team in Exeter. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout Devon, with well over 100 members of staff in the company. This is an exciting opportunity if you're a Paralegal looking for progression and potential sponsorship in CILEx or training contract opportunities.
Ultimately, the successful Paralegal will be tasked in working on a high value and high-volume caseload, this is the chance to throw yourself into a busy and growing department and add some of the highest quality work to your portfolio, and a chance to work closely with some of the sharpest legal minds and to really push yourself.
You will be:
* Administering litigation files, dealing with property, contractual and commercial disputes.
* Working on a large caseload to the standard of the company.
* File opening, maintaining the files and closing.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in litigation matters.
* Ideally some experience in contractual disputes.
* Demonstrable experience in providing good client service.
Salary & Benefits:
* £18,000 - £19,000 depending on experience.
* Free parking
* Private pension scheme
* Bonus scheme at discretion of partners.
* 9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday
* Birthday off as holiday
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.