An opportunity is available for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a growing firm with offices all across the South of the UK that has been accredited by the Legal 500.
This is a chance for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor that can hit the ground running, with a genuine career path towards Partnership, or an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor who is in the earlier stages of their career and are looking for career progression with access to high quality work and training.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be tasked with a mixture of public and private sector work. Dealing with such matters as retail agreements and leases. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will previously have had experience representing Landlords and Tenants in the grant of surrender, assignment and subletting of leases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving an already existing caseload and assisting colleagues.
- Dealing competently with retail leases and agreements.
- Meeting and developing rapport with clients face to face, on the telephone, and
- Some of the work will include things like commercial leases, and lease renewals
related to landlord and tenant matters.
Essential experience required:
- Experience with high quality real estate transactions, including retail leases
- A working knowledge of real estate transactions, including freehold, leasehold,
- Experience in dealing with shareholder and partnership agreements.
Desirable experience required:
- The ability to deliver high quality work within a team or autonomously.
- IT literate.
- The ability to communicate complex matters to clients who do not have a
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.