Job Title: Private Client Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 inc benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated Private Client Lawyer looking to join a flexible and family friendly law firm based in Fordingbridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity with flexible hours, with the chance to work from home. This is also the chance to join a highly successful, and growing Private Client team who can also provide strong progression.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will be tasked with administering all aspects of Private Client Law, with a particular focus on drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, and general estate planning. There will also be opportunities to work on administration of trusts, Court of Protection applications, administration of elderly client affairs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high value caseload with a variety of different Private Client matters to
consider, whilst being able to demonstrate flexibility to everchanging needs.
- Planning high value estates and dealing with the preparations of wills, tax and
planning of trusts for wealthy clientele.
- The ability to initiate an intimate and practical knowledge of Private Client Law.
- Networking and developing your own clientele.
Essential experience required:
- Demonstrate previous experience in dealing with complex probate and will
- A strong technical knowledge of Private Client matters, including up to date
practical knowledge of relevant legislation.
Desirable experience required:
- Demonstrate an interest in networking and business development opportunities.
- Previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven history of achieving time and billing targets.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.