Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Customer Service Administrator to process and manage sales orders within a company based in Portsmouth.
The Customer Service Administrator will be tasked with providing a friendly and responsive service to Customers placing orders and making enquiries.
Main tasks and duties will include:
- Entering, monitoring and amending, where required, current sales orders and projects
to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Maintaining copies of all sales orders processed using the storage media provided.
- Raising credit / debit notes and Product Returns as agreed by the Customer Service
- Supervisor / Manager.
- Managing price lists, contracts and support price increases as per LOB requirements.
- Monitoring and meeting the requirements of current contracts and agreements to
include providing a timely alert to all concerned regarding expiry date, price
reviews and product usage figures.
- Participating in training Courses as directed by the Customer Service
Supervisor / Manager.
- Responding to routine and technical communications / enquiries from customers and the
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system.
- Good oral and communication kills.
- Competent in PC skills.
- ISO 9001:2000 procedures.
Essential previous experience:
- Office related experience involving communication with customers.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Apply today if you are interested in this position and meet the criteria. Feel free to get in touch with Ben Evans at Acorn Recruitment if you have any questions!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.