Job Title: Quality Assurance / Testing Analyst
Acorn Recruitment is searching for a QA / Testing Analyst to join a large scale software consultancy in Edinburgh.
This software consultancy require a QA / Testing Analyst that wants to help ship great software, not just prevent poor software from being released!
The current QA team have an important voice in how the company improves and the processes / tools it uses.
The successful candidate will have great opportunities for personal development and therefore the role would benefit a self-motivated learner.
This is an opportunity to work closely with developers, deep diving into the company's code and implementing change. New ideas are encouraged.
This consultancy actively promotes involvement in the development and direction of its products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. Work socials and team building events are also available!
- 3-5+ years' experience as part of a QA / testing team.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Experience of working with sales force.
- Experience of Provar, or similar automated testing toolsets, e.g. selenium.
- The ability to adapt to new challenges and overcome hurdles.
- Experience of acceptance test driven development is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working
effectively with development engineering and other functions.
- 1 year fixed term contract.
- 35 hours per week.
- 34 days holiday (public holidays included in this total).
- Competitive salary.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Company based bonus.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
For immediate consideration please send your CV in today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.