Job title: Employment Associate
Acorn Recruitment is searching for a mid-level Employment Associate, with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience, to join a growing employment department in a well-established commercial practice.
This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor who is looking for a real opportunity for progression. This is the chance to step up to Associate level with a clear career path to move on towards a Senior Associate. This is the chance to join a growing Employment team that is taking on more and more work, with plenty of tribunal work.
Ultimately, the successful Employment Associate will be a strong and technical lawyer who is seeking ample opportunities for good client contract, and to advise on a broad range of issues, primarily from the respondents side.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on behalf of the respondents and providing good quality legal advice, and
managing cases through to tribunal representing the respondent.
- Delivering training seminars to the clients, and providing legal advice as and when
required, providing strong expertise on the subject matter.
- To be able to successfully manage a case load of both contentious and non-contentious
work to the company standard.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PQE.
- Solid background in developing the business.
- Bring a solid client following.
- A history of being able to build up your own case work.
- IT literate.
- Able to demonstrate good communication and work within a team.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.