Acorn is looking for a digitally focused, ambitious, hands-on marketing professional.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward-thinking team. The role includes developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy.
It's a fast growing, flat-structured, tight-knit team, and they consider positive workplace culture an integral part of their success as a company.
The company is a high growth start-up which manufactures products unique to market, and already has many high profile customers. Its drive and momentum has taken them from start up to fierce competitor within their market place, and they now need to take the next steps.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring positive brand and customer alignment.
* Creating, developing and executing an integrated strategic marketing plan.
* Defining and understanding target audience.
* Analysing competitor intelligence.
* Defining and communicating specific value proposition.
* Providing media exposure with interesting stories and content.
* Managing external press and media relations.
Skills and experience required:
* Hands-on approach.
* 5 years + experience.
* Demonstrable marketing communications strategy development and implementation skills.
* Technical product marketing experience, including the positioning of products for
multiple layer audiences.
* Experience of developing and implementing innovative and successful marketing campaigns
to support business growth.
* Demonstrable attention to detail, follow through and the ability to handle multiple
* A background in hi-tech industries, with the ability to portray emerging technologies.
* Confident communicator with the ability to present concepts across all levels.
As well as a competitive salary and company benefits, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a company which is going through exponential growth, and to be a key part of that success with the progression that will bring.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.